Dark Vision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really an app since I'm already in...

4 posters

Go down

Not really an app since I'm already in... Empty Not really an app since I'm already in...

Post by Kiky Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi,

I just thought I'd introduce myself here, until Erik manages to activate my account.

Personal Info
Name: Duša

How much do you play?

Few hours almost every day.

Chararcter
Name: Kiky
Class: DoK
Gear:Full Conqueror + 4 Invader + some Darkpromise.
Also have WE alt lvl 40 (Kikyo). Both max cultivating and apothecary.

I like to play games with nice people, started when I was 2 yrs old and continues to these days.
In last two decades I tried out all sorts of games. Out of curiosity and partly boredom until GW 2 comes out, I tried Wow and not long after - Warhammer.

I borrowed this picture from a web comic OotS 'cause it caught my usual dilemma as a DoK:

heal or not to heal

Not really an app since I'm already in... Belkarwisdom

Kiky

Back to top Go down

Not really an app since I'm already in... Empty Re: Not really an app since I'm already in...

Post by Erik Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 am

Welcome kiny Smile
Erik
Erik
Admin
Admin

https://darkvision.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Not really an app since I'm already in... Empty Re: Not really an app since I'm already in...

Post by Blaknail Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 am

You're from Slovenia? I'm from Croatia even though I consider myself swedish Smile

I honestly thought you were from France (sorry).
Blaknail
Blaknail

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

No problem, It would be nice to be from France, unfortunately it's just my english that sounds so foreign Razz too bad I can't just write and someone else would read it for me ^^. It is quite annoying when you can think fast but speak slow...

Blaknail, you live in Sweden now, for how long? Do you miss the mediterranean sea?
Kikyo
Kikyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaknail Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm

heh... I totally know what you mean.

Since 1991, when it all hit the fan. The situation was too unstable for my mixed-ethnic parents, so we decided to hit the road. Well, to be honest i don't miss it that much, since I was very little when we used to go there. But it sure would be nice to walk its beaches again Smile
Blaknail
Blaknail

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Oh I see, I can't really imagine how it must have been, I was only 10 then and the war lasted only 10 days in Slovenia...

You can stil go on vacation, it's really nice, but pick one of the Dalmatian islands Very Happy and whatever you do, do not plan your vacation with return on sunday afternoon, the traffic will kill you Wink
Kikyo
Kikyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaknail Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 am

10 days? Yeah you guys picked the long straw Wink

I have been on vacation in Croatia two times, and we stopped for pizza at the Chaplin (?) restaurant in Ljubljana. Perhaps you know which one it is? Smile

Although we were not all the way down at the Adriatic, we visited Postojna, of course.
Blaknail
Blaknail

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 am

Not familiar with that restaurant, might be they renamed it, but I don't know all of them either, so...Postojna is famous for it's caves Smile but Škocjan is great too, many nice places around here ^^. You should come to visit again hehe...
Kikyo
Kikyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaknail Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 pm

I have heard about Skocjan, but haven't been there.
Yeah, is that in invitation? Wink
Blaknail
Blaknail

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Sure, if you are willing to make the trip Very Happy
Kikyo
Kikyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaknail Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:33 am

Ah the slavic hospitality Smile
We have discussed a trip before, so who knows, maybe next summer Wink

Oots is a great comic, btw!
Blaknail
Blaknail

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:53 am

After a great evening wiping on the 5th boss in TotVL we finally downed him with only 1 tank. Maybe but not definately because Kiky was healing - Therefore: APPLICATION ACCEPTED! (until you leave us to go to a game with fairy wings)

P.S. Is it sunny or are there mountains with snow in Slovenia?

Bobby
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 pm

lol thanks Bobby! And Aion kind of sucks this time around Razz maybe I've just spent too many hours in front of the computer this weekend and I'll be in better mood tomorrow...or playing healer again is just too boring for me, wanna go dps!

There is sunny at the seaside and we got also mountains with some snow, we have it all on very short distances (1-2 hour drive with a car).
Kikyo
Kikyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum