Dark Vision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Aerielle Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 am

Personal Info
Name: David

How much do you play?

Normally i play 5-6 days a week about four hours a day from 7pm to 11 pm. Weekends I normally play more and at different times.

Chararcter
Name: Aerielle
Class: DoK
Gear:Full Annihilator + Sentinel belt.

Chararcter
Name: Anstid
Class: Witch elf
Gear: 2x Bloodlord + Sentinel belt

I also have two more alts, a 30 Zealot and a 27 sorceress.

I noticed you were a rather small guild and that's just how I like it and the way I played previous mmos. Close, small and tightknit within the guild, with a nice and friendly environment.

My interest in WAR is both PvE and RvR and I'm currently in a guild consisting of only real life friends. We are about 10 players with different activity making it very hard to set up proper PvE raids, though I have been trying hard.

If my application turns out to be to your liking and you would consider to let me join your guild, I would like to ask you a question. Would it be possible to eventually consider others from my guild that possibly would like to join as well. We can talk about that ingame though and I do not intend to drag them into your guild. My application is for me and noone else.

Last edited by Aerielle on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aerielle
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Jochen ( Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 am

Personal Info
Name: Joachim (Jochen)
How much do you play?

3-4 days a week for everything between the odd hour to 3-4 hours.

Character
Name: Teef
Class: Shaman (Path of Mork)
Gear: Cobbled together high rank gear with 4 lesser ward items (2 bloodlord, 2 annihilator).

Hi guys, I'm one of members of David's current guild. I enjoy most aspects of War altough raiding instances is probably at the top of of the list. David's preferences regarding guilds mirror my own, altough our current guild probably is too small for comfort, given the fact that it's hard to organize anything spontaneous and still be able to make full party. Whenever David isn't around with his Disciple of Khaine, I am usually best or second best healer for destruction in scenarios.

I also have a Witch Elf alt, currently on level 24 but getting there. I mostly solo with her, so no need to take that into consideration until I can level her up.

Jochen (

Back to top Go down